The weather forecast is not looking good for our 100 mile ride into the Peak District on Saturday 10 August with 40mph+ winds and rain predicted.  In the circumstances I think it best that we postpone the ride until the following week, Saturday 17 August and give it a go then.  The start time for the re-arranged ride will be the same – 08:30 from Wickersley Library or 09:00 from Wentworth War Memorial.
I hope everyone can still make it.